USA-Taiwan Eco-Campus Partnership Program
How does the Eco-Campus Partnership Program work?
This program is designed and coordinated by the National Wildlife Federation with the support of the U.S. EPA and EPA Taiwan.The Eco-Campus Partnership Program will provide high-quality collaborative educational experiences for students from the U.S. and Taiwan utilizing an online collaborative platform (iEARN). The initial focus of the program will be based on environmental or sustainability themes.
Participating U.S. schools will be matched with a corresponding school in Taiwan. Each school will receive an iEARN online platform license, and two teachers from each school will receive training in the use of the iEarn platform. The training will include:
- An iEarn introductory online professional development training for two teachers/school
- An in-depth, 6 week professional development course for one teacher/school
- Teacher stipends of $100 USD each for two teachers/school to attend a local workshop
- An in-person workshop held in Taiwan (location to be determined)
- A school-wide iEARN platform license